Assuming you have hosting set up, and WordPress is installed, the next step is to install the theme…
1. Unzip/unpack your theme files.
2. Access your site with an FTP client.
3. Upload all theme files into the theme directory of your site, usually… www/wp-content/themes.
4. On your server, open the directory in the theme titled /plugins.
5. Move these files (1 folder and 1 file) into the plugins directory of your site, usually www/wp-content/plugins.
6. In your administration panel, go to Design and choose The Ministry Theme as your theme.
7. In your administration panel, go to Plugins and enable the 2 plugins called WPListCal (optional, but it offers a nice and easy event management tool) and Limit Posts.
That’s it. Just make sure to replace the logo – you can use our cross emblem but you’ll need some kind of graphics program to overwrite the name.